Why is my sciatica not going away?
Sciatica conditions can be as intense as a toothache and as debilitating as a headache that just won’t go away. Sometimes you may feel it is going away when suddenly it reappears and you ask why is my sciatica not going away is there any way I can I solve it permanently.
The process of finding relief from low back pain and leg pain associated with sciatica can often require some trial and error.
Learn what sciatica is, what causes sciatica, and why is my sciatica not going away.
What is sciatica? (Sciatica diagnosis)
It is the term used to describe nerve pain in the buttocks, legs, and feet. It is caused when the sciatic nerve –the longest nerve in the body – becomes compressed or irritated.
If you’re suffering from pain that radiates down the back of your leg and into your feet, then it could be sciatica. You need then Sciatica recovery.
- one of the most common health complaints of the lower back and leg,
- one of the most common kinds of nerve pain in the body,
- And it can be one of the most difficult conditions to resolve without proper care.
Sciatica is nerve pain that follows the path of your sciatic nerve. Its technical definition is “inflammation of sciatica.”
Sciatica itself is not a medical condition–it describes a set of symptoms that are caused by another health condition. So sciatica is never a cause of anything. It is just the result of something.
Any condition that puts extra pressure on the sciatic nerve or the roots of the sciatic nerve can cause the symptoms of sciatica and can stop your Sciatica recovery.
What Causes Sciatica /Sciatica nerve pain?
Some of the potential causes of irritated sciatic nerve pain are:
- Spinal infection. This is less common but is a potential cause of sciatic pain in the body.
- Spinal stenosis. Sometimes the passage holding the spinal cord can become so narrowed – often due to large ligaments. Some of the cases, this may cause compression on the sciatic nerve. Spinal stenosis often results in pain in the lower back.
- Spinal injury. When the spine is injured, or the muscles that support the spine, inflammation can press on the sciatic nerve. It can really delay your sciatica recovery.
- Slipped disc. If the outer casing of a disc in your spine becomes herniated, the interior of the disc bulges more than it should. This can lead to compression of the sciatic nerve, resulting in pain and discomfort.
- This is when the vertebra moves more than it should. It can either be caused by aging or repeatedly bending the spine in an unnatural way.
When any of these happens and is not treated correctly then you will ask after some time why is my sciatica not going away?
This is where the correct Sciatica Treatment comes in so you can have the best Sciatica recover in the fastest time.
How is Sciatica Treated?
Each cause of sciatica requires a very specific treatment plan to effectively reduce compression on the sciatic nerve and eliminate the pain.
Traditionally the treatment when a person had sciatica was a combination of pain-killing medications and rest.
Well this can sometimes reduce the pain in the short term but then suddenly the sciatica returns and you have this question why is my sciatica not going away I have used the pain medication and rested. The reason is that sciatica was not treated correctly. Only the symptoms were treated and not the root of it. We must look at how sciatica recovery can happen permanently.
Sciatica needs correct exercises you cannot just do any exercises on the internet randomly. Doing the wrong exercises can even worsen the pain and increase the time for sciatica recovery.
If you really like to learn how to resolve sciatica pain in just seven day – without medication or expensive treatments – click here to visit Sciatica SOS.
It is a complete sciatica holistic treatment program based on Nepalese healers’ techniques that is 2000 years old that rapidly reduce pain and stiffness. Thousands of people have used it to get rid of sciatica in less than a week and are backed by a verified 100% money back guarantee! So grab our copy today at a very good discounted price.
Don’t ever ask again why is my sciatica not going away?