The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, written by Stephen Covey, is a great book on self-development and personal improvement.
In this video, you will get a complete understanding of all the habits,
including examples for each step.
Some people have a problem understanding what Synergy is, so we define it along with giving a couple of examples.
Another great tip in this video is the explanations of all types of relationships and the 5 forms of listening.
This video is a summary of the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People in animated book review format.
1) Be Proactive: Take responsibility and know you’re in charge
2) Start with the end in mind: Have an end goal
3) Put first things first: Do important and non-urgent things first
4) Think Win-Win: Find situations where everyone wins
5) Seek first to understand, then to be understood: Listen before you start talking
6) Synergize: 1 + 1 = 3
7)Sharpen the saw: Invest in yourself for the best ROI
My favorite habit is to be proactive.
For example, you may have been born into a socioeconomic lower-or-middle-class family,
you may have been born into an abusive family, you may have been diagnosed with a terrible illness,
but focusing on it will not change it.
Do you know what you can control? This is the secret to being proactive, and in turn, becoming an effective person. You can control your work ethic. You can control how you treat people in your life. You can control if you put your seatbelt on or not.